March 29th, 2010
|shapranov||10:16 pm - А вы хотите зарабатывать с блога?|
Недавно заметил в блоге Игоря Бигдана рекламный баннер, где он предлагает рекламу в своем блоге. И тоже задумался над тем, как бы получить хотя бы небольшую копеечку со своего увлечения.
Наткнулся на форуме блоггеров http://www.bloggers.su/forum/ на раздел о монетизации блогов http://www.bloggers.su/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29, там обсуждаются многие вопросы, смысл которых мне непонятен. Тем не менее, некоторые из участников озвучивали цифры, и у некоторых якобы доход с блога был такой, что с основной работы можно было уйти... я бы тоже так хотел...
Особенно заинтересовала тема: Как начать зарабатывать на блоге? В ней новичкам, в т.ч. и мне, объясняют как найти рекламодателей для блога, какими способами вообще можно заработать... короче интересно блин и перспективно, как мне кажется.
А вы что думаете об этом?
April 18th, 2008
|jinniyah||12:56 pm - blacksburg activism community|
for those of you who consider yourselves radical and are involved in local politics, i've created a new community:
April 17th, 2007
|biap||02:54 pm - need help|
Guys, I am awefully sorry for what happened. I can totally identify myself with your feelings.
I wouldlike to get in touch with someone who was an eye-witness or who can just help us out with the filming of a documentary about this. I would like to get the students' point of a view and put it all together in a prime-time priogram this Sunday in Russia. Would appreciate any responce!
Thank you in advance,
dimitrieross @ gmail. com
July 21st, 2006
|fencey||01:06 pm - Just introducing myself..|
Hi, my name is Erin and I'm a first-year student attending Virginia Tech to study engineering this fall. I also wanted to ask for your advice or for successful stories on dealing with conservative, judgmental roommates. I'll put the details of my situation behind a cut.
( Read more...Collapse )
April 9th, 2006
Hi all! I'm a prospective graduate student and I'm considering attending VT next fall. I was wondering what the general feelings on campus were towards gays and lesbians? What are you thoughts about your experiences? Do you feel like it's a safe environment to be out in? And if you answer do you mind listing what year you are?
Thanks for any insight you can provide!!!
October 5th, 2005
|cheshirepurr||04:24 pm - 12 reasons why gay people should not be allowed to get married|
12 reasons why gay people should not be allowed to get married.
1. Homosexuality is not natural, much like eyeglasses, polyester, and birth control.
2. Heterosexual marriages are valid because they produce children. Infertile couples and old people can't legally get married because the world needs more children.
3. Obviously, gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
4. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if Gay marriage is allowed, since Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage was meaningful.
5. Heterosexual marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are property, blacks can't marry whites, and divorce is illegal.
6. Gay marriage should be decided by people, not the courts, because the majority-elected legislatures, not courts, have historically protected the rights of the minorities.
7. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
8. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
9. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
10. Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why single parents are forbidden to raise children.
11. Gay marriage will change the foundation of society. Heterosexual marriage has been around for a long time, and we could never adapt to new social norms because we haven't adapted to things like cars or a longer lifespan.
12. Civil unions, providing most of the same benefits as marriage with a different name are better, because a "separate but equal" institution is always constitutional. Separate schools for African-Americans worked just as well as separate marriages for gays and lesbians will.
July 8th, 2005
June 30th, 2005
|sutphin523||03:06 pm - Community Forums|
I am planning three community forums for the LGBTA in the fall. Even if you aren't a Virginia Tech student, take this quick survey so that I can know what sorts of topics people would want:
Community Forums Survey
Part of my goal is to reach out to people who don't attend LGBTA meetings or events, so keep that in mind when you answer. Suggestions for new topics are always welcome. Thanks!
Current Mood: productive
June 9th, 2005
|aciel||10:30 am - Maddy! LJ Userpic Idea!|
I really, really think Maddy should make an LJ userpic that somehow involves Yoda and some other Star Wars character, with Yoda saying, "I sense much queer in you."
Okay, I'm done.
May 28th, 2005
|cheshirepurr||06:11 pm - Capital Pride|
Attention everyone! The 30th annual DC Capital Pride Celebration begins
Thursday, June 2nd and ends with a parade (June 11th) and a street
festival (June 12th). Visit capitalpride.org for more information.